|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Pension, Healthcare and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 06:36|
Production Manager - DAYS
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: West Bromwich
A fantastic opportunity for well qualified, experienced, Production Manager at one of the regions finest manufacturers has become available. This opportunity is due to the substantial growth they have continued to see over the past 2-years, winning multiple new contracts and cementing themselves as one of the fastest growing companies in the West Midlands. This is a days role offering a fantastic salary & benefits package, with multiple bonuses and further career progression opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a background as a Production Manager or Senior Production Manager within an FMCG/ Packaging environment, had had experience managing team leaders/ supervisors and be confident in making tough, responsible decisions. This is a Monday to Friday days only role.
Skills required for the Production Manager:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager, Senior Production Manager or Operations Manager
- Production Manager must have experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment - FMCG/ Packaging
- Previous experience managing leaders/ supervisors or other managers
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- MONDAY - FRIDAY DAYS ONLY ROLE
- Working for a manufacturer who invests back into their staff
- Lots of new projects to be involved in
- Continued growth plans in place over the next 5-years
- Further career progression opportunities
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension and numerous other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Shift Manager
£45k - 47k per year + Pension etc.
Production Shift Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
£36,036 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£22k - 25k per year + Healthcare, Pension
£28k - 30k per year + Overtime
Goods In Production Operative
£20k - 26k per year + Overtime, Pension, training