|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £43K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 12:28|
Salary: Basic £40,000 - £43,000, Bonus, Benefits
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
A growing FMCG organisation is currently recruiting a Production Manager to work at their plant in Southampton, Hampshire. As a Production Manager you will be responsible for a number of staff from different departments, drive performance levels and have an active role in projects that are taking place on the site. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager with a solid work history in the FMCG industry to take their career forward with a rapidly developing organisation.
Skills required for an Production Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be an Production Manager with experience of working within a FMCG environment.
- Have excellent Leadership and Coaching skills.
- Worked on Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing projects.
- Budgetary management experience.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma.
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a stable business with exciting growth plans who are consistently winning new contracts.
- Joining a business that is currently in the process of upgrading its machinery and facilities.
- Excellent opportunity to move into more Senior Level positions.
- Joining a business where your ideas and suggestions to drive the business forward will be heard.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Commutable: Southampton, Fareham, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and Winchester, Hampshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 40k per year
Production Team Leader
£30k per year
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£40k - 45k per year