|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Tozer|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 18:31|
Production Manager – 4 on 4 off
We are looking for a very strong Production Manager to join an ever growing manufacturing company based near Wrexham. As a Production Manager you will be playing a key role within the business, managing the large skilled team they have. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong background in Management.
Skills required for a Production Team Leader:
- Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Continuous Improvement Skills
- Kaizen, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Strong People Management Skills
- Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
- Flexible Attitude
The Production Team Leader will benefit from:
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
Tel: 0113 821 4431 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's