|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£46k per year + pension + bonus + OT|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 17:16|
Production Manager - FMCG
An unbelievable opportunity to join a market leading FMCG manufacturer has just become vacant. The successful Production manager will be working in an automated site loaded with large, industrial, Hi-tech machinery. As a Production supervisor you will be playing a key role within the business, Managing a team of production staff, you will be responsible for managing KPI's, Health and safety, quality control, wastage, holidays etc. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual and will have teh oppurtunity to get involved with some high level continuous improvement projects. The Production manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have previous experience leading a production team. There are progression oppurtunities also availble, into different departments or operations for example.
- To be considered for this role, the Maintenance Engineer needs to have previous experience working in a FOOD or FMCG ENVIRONMENT.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also require an Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing training matrix,
- Working for a very stable and continuous growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- A very competetive renumeration package
- Excellent career progression oppurtunity
Benefits: Pension, Training, Benefits, Discounts, OTE £44,000+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's