|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2022 14:28|
Production Supervisor– NIGHTS
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Milton, Cambridge
We are currently recruiting for an industrial heavy manufacturing company in the Milton, Cambridge area who are looking for a Production Supervisor. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. From the moment you step onto site it is evident that the company oozes engineering excellence. You will get the opportunity to work within a highly skilled team that set high standards and are willing to support new staff. The business is in the process of expanding its manufacturing site and potentially acquiring a new sites across England. This role involves working night shifts (NO WEEKENDS), so please only apply if happy to work nights!
Skills acquired to be a Production Supervisor:
- The successful production Supervisor will need to be from a production background
- The successful production Supervisor will need to be from an industrial manufacturing b/g
The production Supervisor will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving healthcare.
- The production Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The production Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 30 days payed holiday.
Benefits: Overtime, Company, Good team ethic
Commutable: Milton, Waterbeach (Cambridge), Soham, Newmarket, Milton.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458 162 400 ) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's