Procurement Officer - Motorsport
|Job Title:||Procurement Officer - Motorsport|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 16:50|
Pioneer Selection are currently working alongside one of the biggest Motorsport technology companies in the world. They are currently looking to bring in a Procurement Officer into their Procurement group to support the engineering functions within the company.
This role is available exclusively as a full time and permanent position offering a good salary with fantastic benefits system. The role will see you working closely with the engineering group, working on engineering drawings sent up to you by the Design Office. You will be responsible for gathering quotes and negotiating prices on a variety of components.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Manage the on time delivery of conforming materials and parts, for new and existing product in conjunction with supplier quality assurance team.
- Create and report against Product/Category/Commodity/Programme procurement strategy gaining consensus with internal and external stakeholders throughout.
- Preparation and issue of RFQ's.
- Carry out all commercial negotiations, including design and development, tooling and piece price.
- Supplier selection and nomination in conjunction with supplier quality assurance team.
- Drive the VE/VA and DFM process with Suppliers and Engineering to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
- Cost and budget responsibility and provide clear and accurate data into the programme BOM.
- Working with ERP system to raise purchase orders and ensure on time delivery.
What you will need:
- A minimum CIPS level 4 qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Have experience working within an engineering, manufacturing or R&D environment.
- A sound understanding of Motorsport Manufacturing processes.
- Ability to review and understand technical proposals, technical drawings and specifications.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Callum Rhodes - email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's