|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £50K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 14:34|
Salary: Basic up to £50,000, Bonus
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
A leader within the industrial manufacturing sector is recruiting for Procurement Manager at their site in Hadleigh, Suffolk. Managing a team of 2 Buyers you will be required to define objectives in line with the company’s strategic business plan and supply chain strategy. Working within a close-knit team and a market leader within the industrial sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where you can be heard and further your career within procurement management.
Skills required for a Procurement Manager:
- Previous experience as a Procurement Manager and a proven track record in developing a team.
- Experience of operating in complex international raw materials markets and delivering significant value.
- Strategic thinker who is able to develop complex sourcing strategies.
- Ability to think creatively to innovate commercial approaches and to contribute to reducing supply risk.
- Strong negotiation skills and able to influence.
- Preferably MCIPS qualified.
The Procurement Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Needham Market, Lavenham, Sudbury and Manningtree, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's