|Job Title:||Process Manager|
|Salary:||£58k - 60k per year + Pension+Training+Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:53|
Process Manager – FMCG
If you are a Process Manager, the opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Buckinghamshire has just become vacant. The Process Manager will be joining the Engineering team at an exciting stage in the site’s development, as they expand the team. To be considered for this role it is imperative to have previous experience FMCG experience, ideally food or pharmaceutical. In addition, this role is key to improving site processes, increasing reliability and efficiency, and working well within a multi-disciplinary Engineering team.
Skills required for Process Manager:
- The Process Manager will need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Have experience in; quality, health and safety, projects, and C.I and Reliability.
- Need to have prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally food/pharma.
- Previous management experience
The Process Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a stable manufacturer who have been invested in growing the engineering department.
- Opportunities for further career progression
- Offered ongoing training and development.
- Working an autonomous role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £60,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's