|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 09:23|
Process Engineer – DAYS ONLY
Salary: £30,000 + OT
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest FMCG manufacturers in England. Our client has earned a proud reputation in the engineering community with engineering standards that are second to none.
Our client is looking for a Process engineer with experience in cost saving strategies and LEAN engineering within an FMCG environment.
Skills acquired to be a Process Engineer:
- The Process Engineer must have experience within FMCG Lean Engineering
- The Process Engineer must have Project Management experience
- The Process Engineer must have Experience with cost saving strategies.
- The Process Engineer must be Educated to Degree level.
The Process Engineer will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a generous pension.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a newly refurbished site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The successful maintenance engineer will be entitled to 22 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: £30,000. Newly refurbished site, Training, Pension.
Commutable: Taunton, Wiveliscombe, Bridgewater, North Curry.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's