|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year + Relocation Package+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 17:43|
A marketing leading chemical manufacturer in Northumberland is seeking a Process Engineer to join their growing Engineering Team. With a recent investment exceeding 23 million, they are eager to grow the Process team to accommodate their growth plans. The successful Process Engineer will be entitled to an ongoing training program, a clear route for technical progression, as well as being offered a competitive remuneration package.
Skills required for the Process Engineer:
- The Process Engineer will need to have experience working in a hazardous environment: chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas.
- The Process Engineer will ideally hold a chemical qualification.
- Previous experience as a Process Engineering experience is required to be considered for this role
The Process Engineer will benefit from:
- The Process Engineer will be working for a market leader within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior Process role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £60,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's