|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 15:19|
Days - £40,000 - Pension, 30 Days Holiday Allowance, Gym,
This company are part of a large organisation and have been growing for a number of years. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced process engineer to monitor utilities equipment trend data as provided by the maintenance management system.The process Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training.
Skills required for Process Engineer:
- Vast Process Experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- Qualification in Process or Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate Experience in a Plant and/or Design Engineer Role
The Process engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Holiday Allowence, Bonus
Commutable from: Wiltshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's