|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£60k - 65k per year + Pension+Healthcare+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 13:55|
Process Engineer – Pharmaceutical background required
If you are a Process Engineer, an opportunity to join a globally recognised pharmaceutical manufacturer has now become vacant. Despite the current climate, the company continues to grow steady and remain committed to expanding the Engineering team. As the Process Engineer you will need working alongside the Engineering Manager to support new business development activities. In return generous remunerate package.
Skills required for the Process Engineer:
- The Process Engineer will need previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturer to be considered for this role, unfortunately any applicants without it will not be considered.
- For this Process Engineering role experience with working in a similar role is needed: Budgets, Health and Safety, Process changes
- Ideally the successful candidate for the Process Engineer degree qualified
The Process Engineer will benefit from:
- The Process Engineering role will offer a lot of autonomy
- Working for a marketing leading company that can offer a stability for further career progress for the Process Engineer
- A fantastic remuneration package is on offer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, Bonus,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's