Process Department Manager
|Job Title:||Process Department Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £70K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 11:23|
Process Department Manager
Salary: Basic up to £70,000 + Benefits
Location:Plaistow Wharf, London
A large Blue-Chip Food Manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Process Department Manager to manage all process operations at their plant in Plaistow. The Process Department Manager will be responsible for the safety of the shift teams and driving improvements in safety performance. You will manage the managers, supervisors and crew teams to ensure safe, efficient and consistent operations as well as drive a continuous improvement mindset. The ideal candidate will develop process performance measures as well as work alongside the plant manager to develop and manage operational budgets.
Skills required for a Process Department Manager
- Graduate within Chemical Engineering (Ideally Chartered), with experience of process modelling and optimisation via use of energy and mas balances.
- Experience of managing large operational teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in managing complex budgets.
- Experienced in managing Safety, Hygiene, Environment and Quality.
- Excellent communication skills with people both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated management skills with strong positive results in a blue-chip manufacturing organisation.
- Highly competent people skills with emphasis on communication and development of high performing teams.
The Process Department Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are a market leader within the Food Industry
- Joining a business under going significant growth and continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Plaistow Wharf, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Process Development/Improvement Manager
£41k - 44.5k per year + Benefits Package
Process Engineer -Days role
£27k - 32k per year + Pension,Life assurance, Pension 4%-8%
Manufacturing Engineer/ Process Engineer
£30k - 35k per year + 10% pension,overtime, social event, training
£40k - 45k per year