|Job Title:||Plant Operative/Telehandler|
|Salary:||£23.1k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 16:30|
Salary: £11.59 Per Hour
An extraordinary opportunity awaits for a skilled Operative/Telehandler to join a world-renowned to company in Runcorn. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic person to join our Engineering Department.
Skills required for Plant Operative/Telehandler:
- Responsible for a variety of material handling tasks including loading and unloading materials using a FLT.
- Perform bulk handling tasks using a JCB, including bucket work and operation of screeners/shredders.
- Machine minding.
- Maintain general housekeeping and safe working area
- Ensure the site and production process is operated safely and efficiently, adhering to all Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Support with other warehouse duties, as required
- Working on a shift rotation of 06:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00 with a 30 minute unpaid break over a three week period (average of 38.33 hours per week)
- Must have a Counter Balance license
- Ideally hold a JCB handling license
- Proficient in bulk handling
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or recycling environment
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organisation and handle multiple projects simultaneously within set timeframes
- Must be flexible with work schedules and able to work all shift patterns
The Plant Operative/Telehandler will benefit from:
- Lots of investment into engineering department
- Days Shift
- Investment in training and Development
- State of the art equipment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Multi-skilled
£37k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime
Maintenance Engineer- Days
Welwyn Garden City
£35k - 37k per year + Contributory Pension, Healthcare
Welwyn Garden City
£38k - 40k per year + Contributory Pension, Healthcare
£30,369 per year + Lots of Overtime