No.1 Race Mechanic - Great Work/Life balance
|Job Title:||No.1 Race Mechanic - Great Work/Life balance|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 17:09|
Tired of working long hours in cold, miserable England?
Pioneer Selection are currently searching for No.1 Race Mechanics to join an Australian motorsport team in their brand new, state-of-the-art facilities on a permanent basis. This role will involve some travelling around the continent for race weekends and other events. The team operates within 3 functions; racing in Formula 1000, Driving Experiences and Corporate Events.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training & Development
The No.1 Race Mechanic will:
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the race cars.
- Building and preparing cars for race.
- Make alterations to the car to optimal performance, according to conditions.
- Collaborate with the team, working on new ideas.
The No.1 Race Mechanic will have:
- Experience of working as a No.1 Mechanic in motorsport environments.
- Worked with and developed a working understanding of GT, LMP, F2 or F3 cars.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant No.1 Mechanic experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's