No.1 Race Mechanic - Great Work/Life balance
|Job Title:||No.1 Race Mechanic - Great Work/Life balance|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 17:09|
Tired of working long hours in cold, miserable England?
Pioneer Selection are currently searching for No.1 Race Mechanics to join an Australian motorsport team in their brand new, state-of-the-art facilities on a permanent basis. This role will involve some travelling around the continent for race weekends and other events. The team operates within 3 functions; racing in Formula 1000, Driving Experiences and Corporate Events.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training & Development
The No.1 Race Mechanic will:
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the race cars.
- Building and preparing cars for race.
- Make alterations to the car to optimal performance, according to conditions.
- Collaborate with the team, working on new ideas.
The No.1 Race Mechanic will have:
- Experience of working as a No.1 Mechanic in motorsport environments.
- Worked with and developed a working understanding of GT, LMP, F2 or F3 cars.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant No.1 Mechanic experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.