Nights Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Nights Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension, Life Insurance, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 08:24|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - PERM NIGHTS
Location: Leighton Buzzard
One of the area's most renowned, industrial manufacturers are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their current engineering setup. The successful candidate should possess both electrical and mechanical competence, whilst having a forward thinking mindset in regards to the continuous improvement and reliability of the site machinery.
The chosen multi-skilled maintenance engineer, will be rewarded with a strong basic salary and an incredibly generous benefits package.
Skills required for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Previous experience working within an industrial manufacturing environment is essential
- Electrical - 3-phase, motors, PLC's
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Strong communication is key
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive business in a vibrant area
- Direct short terms & long term plans to continue growth
- Increased training & development programme
- Happy, hardworking environment
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's