Network IT Analyst (2nd Line) - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Network IT Analyst (2nd Line) - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 12:03|
Network IT Analyst (2 nd Line) - Formula 1
Pioneer Selection are currently working with one of the biggest names in Motorsport. This Formula 1 team are currently looking to bolster their IT Support department by bringing in a Network Specialist IT Analyst. This team are respected by industry professionals and by fans alike, constantly producing a car that out performs the teams around them.
The team have recently gone through a resurgence and are looking forward towards the front of the grid. Their ambitions are to push their competitors to the limit and race for podiums and race wins in the future.
This role is available as a full time, permanent position and will offer a very competitive salary alongside a very good benefits package. This is a very rare opportunity to join a successful and expanding Formula 1 team.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Work within the team to provide Infrastructure Support.
- Take a role in delivering IT Project solutions across the Formula 1 team.
- Use your excellent communication and customer facing skills to solve problems, with internal customers.
- Put your prior experience in Networking to good use, working with internal customers to offer IT solutions.
- Work on Security networks and Audio/Visual and Comms systems such as Cisco, Juniper and Barracuda.
What you will need:
- Strong experience on Networking; Security; Audio/Visual & Comms.
- Demonstratable experience of common desktop and server platforms such as VMware, MS Windows Server, MS Windows, MS Office, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Active Directory.
- Experience with Client & Server Hardware, SAN & Storage Hardware.
- Hybrid/Cloud and Unix Experience would also beneficial.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Callum Rhodes - email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Transmission Design Engineer
£60k - 80k per year + On-site gym, comprehensive pension, life insurance, private healthcare,
Senior Simulation and Performance Engineer
£65k per year + Private healthcare