Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2021 16:07|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
Salary: £38,000 + OT
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well established FMCG manufacturing business in the Manchester area that is currently enjoying huge market growth! Due to the investment in this national company, this site is currently expanding and seeks an engineer that wants to join one of the country's leading manufacturers. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Ideally FMCG but would consider other maufacturing/Manufacturing backgrounds
- Multi-skilled - Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- Level 3 Qualification or Apprenticeship
- LEN Shift Pattern
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- In-house/external training for engineers
- Investment in engineer
- Great company culture when a family orientated feel
- Working for a growing business who have just invested into a new production line
- Working on exciting projects
- Potential to progres into management when the company expands
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's