Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 10:13|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £36,000+Overtime(Double pay on certain days)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced multiskilled maintenance engineer(electrical bias) to join a fast paced manufacturing facility based near Norfolk. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance and fault finding on production machinery. This engineer willl join a team of 16 engineers where you will report directly into the engineering manager. You will recieve on the job training as well as specific industry training and the potential to gain qualifications whilst working.
Skills required for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification or Apprenticeship
- Experience working in manufacturing environment or heavy industrial environment
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical experience with motors, contactors, relays, sensors and fault finding
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn new skills
The Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Overtime, pension, health care, dental care, psycholgical care
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's