Multi-Skilled Technician CI / Reliability
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Technician CI / Reliability|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Life Assurance, Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 15:48|
Maintenance Engineer - Continuous Improvements - Days
A world renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer who enjoys being involved in continuous improvements and reliability to maintain a variety of process machinery within their production facility. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Maintenance Engineer. The company also have a grading system for all of the Maintenance Engineers and as you are trained and develop your skill sets you will go further up the grades and your increases with base salaries reaching up to £60,0000.
Skills required for the Maintenace Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining process machinery such as Centrifulgal pumps, Filling Lines, packjaging equipment etc
- Experience with working on contious improvements and reliability is a neccesity to be considerd for this Maintenance role
- Previous experience as a mainteance engineer within pharmaceutcial, FMCG or process type background.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is an absolute.
The Maintenace Engineer will benefit from:
- Working as a part of a highly talented team of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers
- Working in a state of the art factory, maintaining hi-tech machinery
- Have the oppourtunity to get involved in many maintenance projects such as Continuors IMprovement and Root Cause
- Training and Developement for all Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engieners
- Regular pay rises. Within 3-5 years your salary can be £60,000 working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenace Engineer
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Watford, Harrow, Slough, High Wycombe, Enfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55k - 60k per year + Pension + Bonus
£28k - 34.5k per year + Pension and benefit Scheme
£44k - 46k per year + Pension
£43k - 46k per year + Pension
£34k - 36.5k per year + Pension