Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights 10pm - 6am, Mon - Fri)
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights 10pm - 6am, Mon - Fri)|
|Salary:||Basic from £32K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 14:06|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights 10pm – 6am, Mon - Fri)
Salary: Basic from £32,000, Overtime + Benefits
Location: Okehampton, Devon
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a growing FMCG organisation for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Okehampton, Devon. Working on a Permanent Nights basis (10pm – 6am, Monday – Friday) the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with be required to perform maintenance, breakdown and repair duties on a variety of machinery. This is a very exciting time to be joining this business as they are undergoing through large growth plans as they gain a larger footing in their industry.
Skills required for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias and Electrical qualification.
- Worked within a manufacturing / production environment previously.
- Worked to 3-Phase electrics as well as sound hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge and experience.
- PLC knowledge will be advantageous.
- Be a self-starter as well as a team player.
- Be willing to work a Permanent Nights shift pattern (8 Hours, Monday – Friday).
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who winning new contracts within the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Okehampton, Devon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 43k per year
£37.5k - 40k per year + Overtime
£41k per year + Overtime
£38k - 45k per year + Overtime
£28,714 per year + Pension, Healthcare