Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Double Days)
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Double Days)|
|Salary:||Basic £38K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2022 09:52|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Basic £38,000 + Benefits
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large Food Manufacturing organisation in the Kirkcaldy, Fife Area. Working on a Double Days shift pattern, you will be responsible for maintenance, repair and breakdown on a variety of FMCG manufacturing equipment as well as playing an important role in continuous improvement project based activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within their industry and have the ability for further training and development.
Skills required for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical Bias and hold Electrical Qualifications.
- Worked within a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG, Food, Packaging or Brewery environment.
- Evidence of being skilled electrically as well as the ability to work on Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Be able to Fault-Find on PLC’s.
- Be able to work a Double Days (Monday – Friday). Hours are 8am – 4:30pm and 3:30pm – 11pm.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a reputable organisation who are a well-established manufacturing business within their industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Kirkcaldy, Fife.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 43k per year
£37.5k - 40k per year + Overtime
£41k per year + Overtime
£38k - 45k per year + Overtime
£28,714 per year + Pension, Healthcare