Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Best Paid Job in the Area
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Best Paid Job in the Area|
|Salary:||£54k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Butt|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 11:23|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Best Paid Job in the Area
Salary: £54,000- £60,000 + Fantastic Benefits package
A world renowned FMCG manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their largest manufacturing site in the UK. Based in London, where they manufacture some of the UK's most popular Food Items. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader, that will not only invest in their company but also in your career progression and technical development as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer!
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi skilled maintenance engineer background
· Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
· Previous experience working in a factory as a maintenance engineer
· Continuous improvement experience
· Experience working within an automated environment
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a market leader
· Earning one of the best salaries in the area for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
· One of the best benefits packages around
· Working as part of a highly skilled Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering team
Benefits: Death in Service, Excellent Pension, Health-Care
Commutable from: London, Wembley, Middlesex, Croydon, London, Twickenham, Middlesex, Watford, Hertfordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's