Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 48k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 18:56|
Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off DAYS
Location: Harlow, Hertfordshire
My client recently opened their state of the art FMCG factory, and are now looking for Maintenance Engineer to join their renowned team. No expense has been spared on this new site, kitted out with hi-tech machinery and equipment. Any Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their skills and grow within a company would be well suited here. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong Electrical or mechanical maintenance and fault finding ability
- Previous experience of PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Engineering qualifications
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a new state or the art factory
- Exposure to personal training and development
- Being surrounded by a knowledgable and progressive team
- An exciting and diverse range of problems to solve
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Chelmsford, Cheshunt, Hitchin, Cambridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's