|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 09:11|
Maintenance Engineer – (day shifts NO NIGHTS) FMCG factory, Mechanical bias
Salary: up to £42,000
Location: Harlow, Hertfordshire
Another vacancy has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at a recently opened state of the art FMCG factory. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join my clients extremely experienced engineering team. No expense has been spared on this new site, kitted out with hi-tech machinery and equipment. Any Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their skills and grow within a company would be well suited here. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong mechanical and electrical maintenance and fault finding ability
- Capable of working permanant nights
- Previous experience of PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Engineering qualifications
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a new state or the art factory
- Exposure to personal training and development
- Being surrounded by a knowledgable and progressive team
- An exciting and diverse range of problems to solve
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Chelmsford, Luton, Cheshunt, Hitchin, Cambridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's