Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:47|
Maintenance Engineer - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting for a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the heart of Stevenage. Due to a recent increase in production, they have a need for another maintenance engineer to join their already well established team. Being a maintenance engineer for such a fantastic, well known business, means there will be various opportunities to progress your career further, both technically and down the man management route. The successful maintenance engineer will have the chance to take part in various project work alongside the standard day to day planned & reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. The maintenance engineer will be rewarded for their hard work with a lucrative salary and benefits package on offer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer must hold an electrical qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have previous experience working within an industrial factory environment
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a world renowned manufacturing company
- Excellent package on offer
- Joining an already established, hardworking maintenance team
- Thriving business, constantly growing, winning new business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
Commutable: Stevenage, Letchworth, Hitchin and Welywn Garden City
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's