Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Bonus, Life Assurance, Medical|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 10:01|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled, Training and Progression
Salary: £40,000- £42,000
Location: Westminster, London
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to work at their most profitable site based in London. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer looking to take develop their skill set ad have opportunities to progress their career.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Previous experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Able to work a rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of hi-tech equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Westminster, London, Brixton, London, Enfield, Middlesex, Ilford, Essex, Croydon, Surrey, Dartford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's