Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k per year + 50,000 OTE|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 08:37|
Multi-Skilled Engineer – Brand New Factory, FMCG
OTE: £48,000- £50,000 OTE
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
A brand new state of the art FMCG factory with high-tech machinery is now recruiting for Multi-Skilled maintenance engineers with an electrical bias. Part of a larger group, millions of pounds have been spent on purchasing and kitting out this fantastic facility that would be a modern and exciting environment to work in. This is an opportunity not to be missed for any strong Multi-Skilled engineer that wants to work with the latest hi-tech machinery, learn and get involved in continuous improvement projects and have chances to progress into management as the site grows.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong Electrical and mechanical maintenance and fault finding capabilities
- Able to fault find on PLC’s
- Previous experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a factory environment
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance will benefit from:
- Working in a brand-new state or the art factory
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
- Heavy investment in enhancing your electrical, mechanical and PLC skills.
- Working as a maintenance engineer on a 4on 4off days and nights shift pattern.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£43k per year + Overtime
£32k - 35k per year + Pension
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 OTE: £40,000
£28k - 33.5k per year + benefits + pension
£39k - 42k per year