Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 09:28|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
My client are currently looking to recruit for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their busy factory in Wednesbury. My client is looking for a maintenance engineer with a strong manufacturing background and someone who has a fantastic attitude. They are looking for someone who can help with their needs within the factory. The ideal candidate will experience doing planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing background.
Skills required for this Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance engineer MUST be competent mechanically
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, rolling mills, presses, robotics, extrusion machines, plastic molidng
- Maintenance Engineering background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Overtime, Secure job role
- Competative salary
- Monday-Friday role (NO NIGHTS)
- Developing skills through internal training
- Overtime available
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year
£36k per year
£40k per year + Company Pension 4-7% Contributory, Sick Pay after 2 years