Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:16|
Actively seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer- either bias, to join a successful manufacturing plant in Surrey. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a renowned company who hold a respective name in their market, and currently are leading the way as front runners within their market. The successful applicant for this Maintenance Enigneer role will be entitled to a on going bespoke training scheme, exposed to an un capped OT earning potential as well as have the opporunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance Engineer will be working on both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on the plant equipment: automated machinery.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will also need to work on PLC's, mostly just fault finding.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be connsidered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Open to backgrounds, including forces, marine, and navy but ideally FMCG.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose built site that boasts in size and equipment offering a varied role for the Maintenance Engineer
- Working for a market leadering manufactuer offering stabilty and opporunities for career progression.
- They turnover millions, last year it surpassed 100 million.
- An uncaped OT structure to allow for an increase in salary/
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Surrey, Camberley, Basingstoke, Reading
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
Tel: 0203 794 8980 or Email: Shabnam.email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's