Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 17:15|
Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Nights- 4on 4off, 6pm-6am
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
4 on 4 off Nights
Location: Weston, Lincolnshire
This large blue chip manufacturing company, with a turnover of more than £6 billion, employing around 30,000 staff are seeking an Electrically biased Multi Skilled maintenance engineer to work a permanent nigths shift at their state of the art site based near Spalding in Lincolnshire. The training they offer is fantastic to develop a Multi-Skilled Engineer by sending them on various training courses. The company supply to all major supermarkets and are a market leader in their industry who have world wide connections.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - Electrically biased
- Happy to work a permanent nights shift pattern of 4on 4off 6pm-6am
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus