Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 45.5k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 15:08|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Shift, FMCG
Salary: £42,000- £45,500
OTE: £45,000- £48,000 OTE
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
A brand new state of the art FMCG factory with high-tech machinery is now recruiting for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work a 4on 4off days and nights shift pattern within their established team. Part of a larger group, millions of pounds have been spent on purchasing and kitting out this fantastic facility that would be a modern and exciting environment for any Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work in. This is an opportunity not to be missed as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have an array of hi-tech equipment to work on, meaning you will be technically challenged on a daily basis whilst developiong your electrical and mehcanil skill set.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong Electrical or mechanical maintenance and fault finding capabilities
- Previous experience of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a similar environment.
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a brand-new state or the art factory
- Full training and development programm to enhance technical skills
- Being Technically challenged whilst working on lots of different kit
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's