Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 20:48|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer
My Client has an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join them due to extensive growth. They are a leading manufacturer in the west midlands area and want the new recruit to help shape and contribute towards the expansion of the company. The maintenance engineer will benefit from numerous rewards such as various external training courses and progression opportunities. Ideally, applicants for this maintenance engineer position will have experience working a similar role, have previous engineering experience and hold an Electrical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer will have Manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer will be able to have Electrical and Mechanical fault finding skills
- Maintenance Engineer to have an Electrical Qualification
- Maintenance Engineer will have Factory experience within a fast-moving manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- They turnover millions.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's