Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 14:08|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (electrical bias)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Falkirk, Stirlingshire
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by strong maintenance engineer has come to the forefront. You must be a strong multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a Electrical bias. This is 12 month fixed term contract and may have the potential to extend but not guaranteed. This is a days based role and will not require you to work weekends.
Skills required for Maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an Electrical Bias
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- Working a Days role only with no weekend work
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Muhnad Ali on;
Tel: 07458162405 or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's