Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 17:17|
Maintenance Engineer – Days Position
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for a challenging diverse role, a market leasing manufacture is now looking to add to their existing team. The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working in a continuously growing state pf the art factory with plans to grow their existing ream. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a competitive salary and work a days role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate for the Maintenance Engineer needs both Electrical and Mechanical skills: 3 phase motors, relays, drives, relays, hydraulics, pneumatics,
- My candidate is happy to consider Maintenance Engineers from any form of Industrial background
- Holding a driving license needed to be considered for this Maintenance Role
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a competitive salary
- Gain knowledge in a continuously growing industry
- A bespoke training program will b on offer for the Maintenance role.
- Working a strictly days role: Monday – Friday.
Commutable: Halstead, Little Baddow, Colchester, Chelmsford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney Cox at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's