Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension, Overtime, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:51|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical and Electrical Bias
12 Hour Rotating Shifts
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Part of a highly successful group, this manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer and a team leader position.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a successful career with a highly reputable manufacturing company that is part of a larger group. The business offers a fantastic holiday allowance including bank holidays. Specialising within the FMCG Sector and being a leader within their field, the business is a very exciting place to work after a recent Multi-Million pound investment into new automated machinery that is in the process of being comissioned.
Skills required for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdowns.
- Fault Finding on Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automated equipment.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Continuous improvement experience
- Qualified to Level 3 minimum.
- Good understanding of PLC's.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining part of a multi-site organisation.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Leading and implementing new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in various projects.
- Fantastic training on PLC's.
Commutable from: Cardiff, Caerphilly, Newport and Swansea
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Please Call Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection for more details.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's