Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:43|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Recycling – Overtime and Progression
One of the UK’s largest recycling companies with just over 30 years’ experience in the industry are recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with either ran electrical or mechanical bias. As the multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be joining a state-of-the-art company investing in leading-edge processing technology in order to improve efficiencies. The successful multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be entitled to ongoing training, a competitive overtime rate as well as a pension.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Either electrical or mechanical bias
- Engineering qualification
- Previous experience as a Maintenance engineer within an industrial background
- Able to work a 2’s and 3’s - 12-hour Days and Nights
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Automated recycling equipment such as: sorting equipment, boilers, washers, shredders, bottle, compressors, rotatory, extruders,
- As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will Carry out pre-planned and reactive maintenance
The Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Ongoing Training for the maintenance engineer
- Fantastic salary package with a competitive OT rate
- Stability in an already established recycling industry
Benefits: Pension, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Oundle, Oakham, Peterborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney Cox at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's