Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 09:28|
Maintenance Engineer- Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 (including overtime and bonus OTE £40+)
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
We are currently looking for a Truly multi skilled Maintenance Engineer working for a well renowned Manufacturer. You will be Reacting to breakdowns, working on Pre planned maintenance schedules and getting involved into project work. This highly reputable bespoke business that is going through a big expansion at there brand new site with modern equipment. The business is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their skilled and experienced maintenance team.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer
- Manufacturing background
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Desirable to Fault finding PLC's but not necessecty
- Desirable to programme PLC's but not necessecty
- Desirable to weld and fabricate but not necessecty
- NVQ level 3
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Bonus paid
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- great potential earnings
Benefits: Pension + £2000 bonus + overtime
Commutable from: Keynsham, Filton, Clifton, Portbury, Wraxall, Clevedon, Portishead, yate
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's