Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k per year + Pension Scheme, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 09:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Industrial
Salary: up to £30,000
Location: Widnes, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join an industrial manufacturing business at their production facility in Cheshire. The business is a leading supplier of their product to large retail clients across the UK and are further looking to expand the business by winning new clients. The maintenance engineer will be working in a strong team which will allow them to further develop their skills as well as establishing themselves within the business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
· Engineering Qualification
· Manufacturing Experience - Industrial preferable
· Strong Electrical Skills
· PLC Experience Beneficial
· Monday to Friday, rotating shift pattern
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a strong maintenance engineering team
· Working for a growing business
· Lots of internal training available
· Opportunity to learn new skills on bespoke machinery
· The chance to get involved with CI and RCA
Benefits: Pension Scheme
Commutable: Widnes, Warrington, Liverpool, Runcorn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's