Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 12:08|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Innovators in their industry, my client are seeking a new Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Based in a plant which has received huge investments. If you are an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer who's looking to move up in their career, then this job is for you.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a rapidly growing company, be entitled to vast amounts of training, and have the opportunity to progress technically or step up into a more senior role within the next 6 months.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role, you need to be very strong Electrically, and competent Mechanically.
- Come from an Industrial Manufacturing background
- Have an Engineering Qualification
- Be driven to progress in their career
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- Having a clear route into a more senior role, perfect for any Maintenance Engineer aspiring to do more with their career.
- Being heavily invested in with an abundance of Training on offer.
- Being part of a team which
Benefits: Pension, Opportunities to progress, Training&Development, lots of overtime £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email: Darius.Ossanlow@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's