Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 12:08|
Maintenance Engineer – RELOCATORS PLEASE APPLY
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacture in the Kent area. The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day offers a new challenge, a dream environment for a technically minded Engineer. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered an on-going training programme, a competitive package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fully automated site: skills required: relays, motors, PLC – Fault Finding, sensors, drives, belts, bearings, pumps.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are lin the process of singing another major contract
- Offering a bespoke training programme: internal and external courses.
- With a growing company, the Maintenance Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's