Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 12:04|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
An exciting opening has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leader in the market within the fresh food industry. A background within manufacturing is desired, but my client is open to any engineer with experience working on machinery within a factory. There is a competitive salary on offer, with unlimited amounts of overtime and a number of other benefits that make this an exceptional opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Wiring, Motors
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
- Maintenance Engineer to have PLC knowledge is a BONUS!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - occasional courses to offer
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Swadlincote, Ibstock, Ashby Tamworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's