Multi-Skilled Engineer (electrical bias)
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer (electrical bias)|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sweetman|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 11:13|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off shift
£36,000 - £38,0000
This company work in a high speed, fast moving environment and are a highly successful international market leading company that have been growing for a number of years and have recently undergone fantastic investment and expansion. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to work on a 4 on 4 off days and night shift.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- electrically biased
- Able to PLC fault find
- Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Exeter, Crediton, Cullompton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's