Multi Skilled Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 08:48|
Maintenance Engineer- Multi Skilled Mechanically Bias
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + overtime x1.5
Monday to Friday days
We are currently looking for a mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer working for a well renowned Manufacturer. The company has an ever increasing order book to fill for their clients as to why the vacancy has come up and are doing very well. A redundant proof industry. They have recently invested over £1.5m into their machinery.
Mechanically you will be welding-ARC, Welding Mig, fabricating, machining, motors, pneumatic, hydraulics, gearboxes, chains.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - Mechanically bias
- Manufacturing and heavy engineering background
- Mechanical and eletrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of reactive maintenance
- Minimum welding experience
- Controls experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Candidates coming from the forces are encouraged to apply
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Close knit team
- Flexible working
- great potential earnings
Commutable from: Quedgeley, Tuffley, Tibberton, Stonehouse, Hartpury, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, minsterworth,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's