Multi Skilled Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Pension, 33 Days Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 14:09|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrically bias)
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and have undergone fantastic investment. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to work on a nights shift. This Maintenance Engineer will benefit from joining a business that is Growing after recently taking over one of its competitors. This business operates on a worldwide scale and has been successful in different continents. The business is looking for a new engineer to join on shift.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- electrically biased
- Not essential but benneficial to be able to PLC fault find, AC/DC motors, drives and controllers.
- Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a manfuacturing environment.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Lifton, Tavistock, Plymouth, Bolventor, Liskeard,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's