Multi-Skiled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skiled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k - 40k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 16:33|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Saturday , Sunday, Monday - 07:00 - 19:00 (36hrs)
£39,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production they are looking for an experienced Multi-skilled maintenace engineer to join this expanding business. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Either Bias 60/40 or 70/30
- PLC fault find - (Advantageous)
- Relevant FMCG experience
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Bridgewater
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's