Mid Level and Senior Stress Engineers - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Mid Level and Senior Stress Engineers - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 14:25|
Senior Stress & Mid Level Stress Engineers
Pioneer Selection are currently working with a leading Formula 1 team who are famed for their engineering philosophy and ability to compete with the larger teams. The team are looking to grow their Stress Engineering Department and are looking for Stress Engineers to take on both Mid-Level and Senior Stress Engineer positions within the department.
The Stress Engineer positions will vary in their seniority but both positions will come with a great salary and benefits package. The Stress Engineering team and the rest of the Engineering side of this Formula 1 team pride themselves in the Engineering philosophy combining hard work with clever design thinking, producing some of the most competitive formula 1 cars on the grid.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Take part in the analyses of both composite and metallic components.
- Work in tandem with other departments in order to ensure structural integrity.
- Work with the Aerodynamics department to ensure optimal aerodynamic and structural solutions are met.
- Operate within a short time period, pushing the limits of what is available with materials and techniques.
- Develop FEA codes and procedures with the rest of the Stress Engineering team.
What you will need:
- In-depth knowledge of FEA codes.
- Good understanding of structures and systems.
- Experience of Stress Analyses on both Composite and Metallic components.
- Good communication skills in order to work effectively with other departments.
- A background in Motorsport Engineering preferably within Formula 1.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Callum Rhodes - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
£30k - 80k per year + pension, medical scheme, gym + more
Control System Engineer
£80k per year + Pension, medical scheme, gym + more
£55k - 85k per year + car, gym, health benefits
Performance and Simulation Engineer
£52.7k - 105.4k per year + TBC
Production Engineer - Chassis and Engine Design
£55k - 75k per year + Car scheme, on-site gym,