|Job Title:||Mechanical technician|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 18:12|
We are currently recruiting for a apprentice trained mechanical maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based near Bodicote, Oxfordshire. This is large industrial factory who are seeking a mechanical maintenance technician on a permanent basis. The mechanical technician will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as stripping down machinery, overhaulling of machinery and continuous improvements across the site. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
Skills required for the Mechanical Technician:
- Apprentice Trained or Level 3 Qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Strip downs, Overhauls and Rebuilds
- Experince working with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Chains,
- Welding, Fabrication, Milling and Turning
- Experience working Large Heavy industrial Machinery
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
- Willing to work shifts
The Mechanical Technician will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's