Mechanical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£48k - 55k per year + Pension 5%, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2021 17:38|
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
I am looking for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join my clients busy factory in Essex. My client is looking to bolster there engineering department and requires an experience maintenance engineer to fit in with there team. The ideal candidate will have come from a manufacturing background and have experience with doing planned and reactive maintenance. My client are going through massive amounts of growth at the moment with lots of investment into there factory.
Skills required for The Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically biased.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance Engineer must have worked in a manufacutirng environment.
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food.
- Maintenance Engineer must have experience with belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics and pneumatics.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- Fantastic Package
- Permanent Nights Role.
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension and Overtime.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's