Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Days Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Days Technician|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Healthcare & Pension|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Alim|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 14:20|
Maintenance Engineer –FMCG – Days Only
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000
Location: Stalmine, Lancashire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work for a growing company who are a leading manufacturer within the FMCG industry, they are looking to heavily invest in the successful maintenance engineer with lots of training and development followed by climbing the ladder for career progression. The company is a well-established manufacturer who produce house hold named products. Due to continued company success, they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their close knit but growing team.
Skills Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Working Permanent Days
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing/ Chemical Experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Skills
- Experience on Rotating Machinery
- Pre-Planned/ Reactive Maintenance/Continuous Improvement/Projects
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state-of-the-art purpose-built automated factory.
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £32,000 - £33,000 + OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.