Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)|
|Salary:||Basic £26K, Overtime, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 11:59|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Basic £26,000, Benefits
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join an industrial recycling organisation in the Sheffield area working a Monday – Friday Days shift. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be required to complete maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of industrial machinery as well as playing an active role in projects and upgrades to the factory. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a business that offers development and stability with a company at the forefront of their industry.
Skills required for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- The ideal candidate will have completed a mechanical apprenticeship or hold a mechanical qualification.
- Worked within an industrial manufacturing or production environment previously.
- Must have worked on hydraulics and pneumatics, with experience of belts, bearings, chains and pumps.
- Be able to weld, fabricate and worked on pipework previously.
- Be willing to work outside and be prepared to get their hands dirty.
- Be able to work in Confined spaces.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- Working on a Monday – Friday Days Shift
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
Commutable: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's